1. All information provided by Atcerp OPC Pvt. Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as ‘Atcerp’ / ‘we’ / ‘us’ / ‘our’), on this website i.e. www.atcerp.com (Hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’), has been provided in good faith.
2. Atcerp may change the contents of the Website without any prior notice and at its own discretion.
3. We shall not be liable towards any deficiency or accuracy of the content on the Website.
4. Atcerp shall not be liable for any content on third-party websites linked to our website. You may proceed to access such third-party websites at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any losses thereof.
5. You shall not download or store content of this website for sharing with third parties for commercial purposes, without the written consent of Atcerp.
6. The Logo, Service Marks, Trade Marks, texts, graphics, including but not limited to designs or any other work on the website, is the Intellectual Property of Atcerp and therefore cannot be used without our consent.
7. Atcerp reserves all rights to the content on the Website. Reproduction of any part of the website for any kind of commercial activity shall be held liable for prosecution.
9. For any questions, about this Disclaimer, our or about any other aspect, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
10. The present Disclaimer shall be governed by Indian Law and the courts in Pune, Maharashtra, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising in connection with the present Disclaimer.
Last updated on 24th April, 2021.