1. At Atcerp OPC Pvt. Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as ‘Atcerp’ / ’we’ / ’us’ / ’our’), we have utmost respect for your privacy and we understand the importance of your data, (Hereinafter referred to as ‘data’ or ‘information’, for the sake of brevity), that you may share with us. We appreciate that you trust us with your data.
II. User Communications
1. You have liberty to visit our website, without disclosing your identity. If required, you may provide us with information such as your name, e-mail, contact number or address. We shall be committed to protecting the privacy of your information and take reasonable measures to protect the privacy of your information.
3. You should have the authority to provide information to us, while providing us information on behalf of any organization, company, institution, association, or other entity.
4. We may share your information with our employees, agents, consultants, affiliates, or third parties, to while responding or processing your requests.
III. Data or information we get from your use of our Website.
4. Third-party cookies may be used by our Website for various purposes and We do not have any control over such cookies. You are advised to refer to those third-party websites to know more about how these cookies are controlled.
IV. Response to Do Not Track Signals.
1. Our Website is capable and responds to Do Not Track signals.
V. No sale of Your Personal Data.
1. Please take note that, we do not sell your Personal Data to third parties, without consent.
VI. Use for client relations, promotions, and marketing.
1. Your Data may be used to create promotional materials, advertise our services, or provide feedback to our clients or partners. For marketing communications, your data will be held until you withdraw consent.
VII. Disclosure by law.
Your data may be disclosed, in the following circumstances :
1. If it is required to do so by any law in force in India, at the request of a third party,
2. As a request or order from law enforcement,
3. It is required by any legal process,
4. To protect or defend Atcerp, or a third party’s rights or property,
5. To protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened,
6. To protect victims of abuse which is considered an offence by law,
VIII. Sending Communications to you and Anti-Spam Policy
1. On certain occasions, we may offer you the choice to participate in discussions, surveys or promotions. It shall be your responsibility to carefully read the terms and conditions attached therewith.
2. You may also receive the details vide telemarketing calls, SMS, e-mails etc. We shall take all efforts to adhere to the guidelines, regulations for tele calling and telemarketing set by TRAI in cases of DND policy or any other similar rule which may be in force at the time being.
3. If you do not wish to receive notifications via e-mails, you may unsubscribe from such notifications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link or as per the procedure mentioned therein, or by contacting us.
IX. Children’s Privacy.
1. Services provided by our Website are only for adults and no children, below the age of 18 years old. Atcerp does not knowingly collect information from children. and does not target its Website to children under the age of 13 (or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction). If we learn that we have collected the Personal Data of a child under the relevant minimum age without consent, we will delete the information as soon as possible.
2. If you believe we have collected the Personal Data of your child, or any child, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We shall try our best to protect your data. We take all possible security measures to protect your data from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Data.
2. However, transmitting or storing data is never 100% secure and therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your Data. We shall take all possible efforts to protect ourselves and our users from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, and therefore, we maintain and review regularly our methods for security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology - Security Techniques - Information Security Management System-Requirements".
XI. Guarding your own information:
1. We recommend you take precautions to protect your data against the disclosure and unauthorized use.
2. We do not solicit or ask for any confidential any information such as passwords, bank account / credit card / debit card / e-wallet details, and any such communication appearing to come from us should not be replied to with any confidential information, and such details should not be provided over phone calls, unless you desire to do so, for business purposes.
XII. External Links.
2. Atcerp shall not be liable for any Personal Data that is submitted to third-party websites or applications.
3. However, we do take measures to ensure that third parties contain appropriate data protection and security provisions to maintain confidentiality of the information or data so transferred.
4. Our website is neither controlling or managing these linked websites nor do we/can we provide any assurances, genuineness of the content available on these websites and therefore you agree to be bound by the “Disclaimer” and further agree that Atcerp, is no way responsible for the content and privacy standards of the linked websites and/or any third-party websites.
XIII. Use of your Data for other purposes.
XIV. Transfer of data for business purposes.
1. In case Atcerp merges with another company, or in case of transfer of assets, or in case of bankruptcy proceedings, your data may be transferred to other companies, firms, organizations or institutions.
XV. Updating your Personal Data and Preferences.
1. Your Personal Data may be updated by contacting our support team at email@example.com. We shall update or delete your Personal Data as per your request unless we have a legitimate business interest or a legal reason to keep that information or unless requests require disproportionate technical effort, or it may risk the privacy of others, or it is extremely impractical.
2. We may require verification for acting on your request to update or delete your Personal Data.
XVI. Contacting Atcerp.
XVIII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction